m Mohsin Don't know who am I ?

*I m Mohsin Don't know who am I ?*
*I m the bad I might be worst who says lie ..*
*I m short temperament & Romantic Guy*
*I know How I describe my self in this world*
*because U Know me more than I ..*
*You are my desire and I m just a fire*
*I m pathetic child and You said me you are mine*
*Every thing is life , I want some one who can define*
*I m not the dusk , I m shine*
*I m not a rusk u eat me on your dine*
*I m complicated and You polish me like a coal in gold mine*
*I m always trouble maker and you said all would be fine*
*You know this and that ... but I know lucky number nine*
*Things goes round and down then near to me like mine*
*I m a thinker I m a poet , I have ideology ..*
*how could you say me you are mine*
*One day I proved the world wrong .*
*cause I would die but world would remain me in their words and in their lines*
*I m assure I m always alone and always You always back of mine*
*Don't put my any word in trash Cause that's mine .. *
*Don't put my any word in trash Cause that's mine .. *
*I would be the victorious , I would change the destiny line ..*
*I m the Mohsin , Don't teach me, I know  world is like a fire. !! *
*I m the one one who want to create new sky line....*
*I m the sun who always shine ...*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gureza

کہانی قسط نمبرچار

"Write Your own"