Tough Days .... in Karachi...


Tough Days .... in Karachi...

Tough Days.... in Karachi...

Along time ago in Karachi when I was about five to six years curfew was held in Karachi on that night , I went to go out night 9 or 10 PM O'clock for curd on my apartment shop but all the shops were close , There was Moiz Arcade nearby United apartment I go inside from that arcade and move to Darul-Salam Apartment side and buy curd when I back to home from inside that arcade a boy whose age is near about 14 to 16 years came with knife and snatch curd from my hand and some money which
was in my hands  , that was my life 1st time snatching in Karachi , after few years ago when there was one family gathering in my home , I went to market for bread with my brother police chase the "Thief" (Dacoit) and open the fire which was just came to the tandoor side shop and bullet enter in a shelter ,We took bread and ran for home , that's was 1991 last or 1992 Jan time, then it was the time of 1993/1994  when most dangerous Operation happened in Karachi, which MQM claimed their 20,000 workers killed yes in quite of workers janaza's I went but some various sect people also killed in Karachi .
I want to tell which I know because I was live in that area so, Faheem Commando was killed by MQM (Haqeeqi) people before we listen all release process of Faheem commando settle with government but on Books & Books chowk a car cross wrong way and open the fired on Rangers Car and Faheem Commando badly died with lots of fire on him. After that day our school was closed one day open next  two days close and daily lots of people died in Karachi due to that operation some of my friends elder bro , I went to one friend bro Janaza to other same day even we can't set the timing because some days four to six janaza's happened. Then there is once again in our area curfew army searching wanted persons in Karachi (Or You can say MQM workers / Urdu Speaking) person in out stairs second floor a neighbor was just start the takbeer for the pray and army hold his hand and drag him badly from His home and after that Agencies release him after some years, Is Agencies can work like that way??? Why those rangers did that under which constitute no one takes action against on that year’s agencies and rangers managements why?
Is Karachi people blood doing have value?? after some days in Ramadan I think so Faheem Commando brother Muzzamil killed by Agencies or unknown people when He was back from the Masjid, Muzzamil brother killed brutally next day when we went for school early in the morning our United apartment gate was closed but I open the lock and go outside, I feel strange because no shop and grocery shops was close, I go to school and I read that notice due to that of Muzzamil brother all school would be close.
I turn back for home then an school friend ask me why school close I said Muzzamil brother killed last night then, we back for our homes we saw blood on road we follow that blood so where these days Haji Mehfooz Sheermal house years ago there was a bakery named by English bakers where we see the meet small pieces and one finger bone we scared and we quickly back in home ,I still remember I was so scared ...after one week again on 10 or 11 AM school timing we heard bullets voice after 5 or 10 minutes school closed , then in evening when we goes outside from home then people said Agencies killed the grocery person whose by cast Bengali killed , because rangers said that person send our information to MQM workers that's why that grocery person killed by agencies . On same reason same week our area cobbler killed by agencies. There was so panic days in Karachi but when there was no leader whose noise we listen in Corner jalsa's of MQM and we listen his voice when there was Both past PM's Benazir and Mr.Nawaz Sharif was silent no leader show the grief and regret on that killings .
My question is this the other Bangali and the Pathan also killed in our area so in every area how many other sects killed on that operation any one take the responsibility of them? But when Bugtti killed or died in an army action so our media so much vocal and said that .due tu Musharraf Buggtti died? But when 1988 to 1999 Operation happened so Nawaz Sharif and Benazir not responsible for that 15,000 or 20,000 or even one person died in Karachi, who would be the voice for them? When Judiciary don't open those cases
but when Karachi People talk about separate Province so in "Hey Koi Juwab " CNBC program Bashir Sb ANP leader said "For Mahajireen only camp" why what's Our Mistake ?? Our Elders Migrate and stay here and lots of bloodshed they drop for listen these words today?? Why every Sindh Nationalist parties said MQM or Urdu Speaking people are traitor...?
If MQM Altaf Hussain One time call no one give tax to the government then any one can take tax from Karachi? Due to MQM all whose were or whose are Prime Minister and President get 63 % Taxes from Karachi, If One day MQM said "No"
For taxes to Karachi people is anyone can take tax from Karachi ? These days Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif also other are regret for Karachi killings but when these thing happened in Karachi 1988 to 1999 so why they don't feel regret  ?? Are Karachi people are carrot & reddish you can cut when any government need it but when they ask for province they ask for give the right to Karachi and Give strong City District Government system in Karachi so people try to called us MI-6 agents, Where was Hamid Meer that time who always said I’m always with Justice  ,I’m telling you all you guys if not today but 2025 or 2030 Karachi would be the separate province ,where Judiciary support democracy don't give clear decisions on NRO and Baluchistan Death Squads just give statements so as

Pakistani I feel our Institute mentally agree for separate Baluchistan , I wish to see healthy and United Pakistan but the way Institutes behavior it's not shows that , I believe again 11 Province with provincial rights so strong Pakistan. Unfortunately


Our leaders don't want Nawaz Shareef want Just Punjab, PPP want Sindh, ANP just care about KPK and Balochistan and Karachi has these days no Voice, where Malik Ishaq like target killers are open and Recently 15 october 2012 I saw banned organization SSP doing firing the security of army and Police of Johar, Mubina town, Malir on Isphahani Road, It’s shameful in law and orders forces involve to support banned organization, How long this would go on? Waiting for big accident from Indian army or any other enemy? Sheikh Rasheed Said correct "Our National Drink is Sattu"

Written by Mohsin Ali

marvelous.mohsin@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gureza

کہانی قسط نمبرچار

"Write Your own"