I Don't know



I don’t know what happen to me
I was never like that
but things in Pakistan
Making me Dead or Mad
I don’t know how to handle
with that
I know just my mind working
I have one solution for  that
Army   give ultimatum whose
doing terrorism ,divide us by sect
give the suggestion from the nation
how to control that
Youth are ready to
Serve the nation  can give their  bodies dead
In my view eight year would so long for Pakistan
We need terrorism to control as soon as like that
I rise my voice  for that
I  want to say COAS think about  that
It’s enough , now we are ready to
help Pakistan Army on that
I wish nation consensus develop on that
I don’t know  , how I do that  ?
I  just want to stop that

Written By Mohsin Ali Pure-Pakistan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gureza

کہانی قسط نمبرچار

"Write Your own"