Karachi Literacy Festival 2015 "Day 1 "

"Karachi Literacy Festival 2015 Day One "
I was waiting for that event from December because it's mostly held in December, I was planned to go alone for My Interests Sessions like Intitaz Hussain Saheb , Education &  Transgender session for it, but when My friend Iffiudin call me and said came to my  working side the we  we would go together I was quite shock from inside because He generally don't go that sort of events due to his nature.The key of my  energy I went TCP on Hum Sitaray morning Show set where I saw the Diva (Ophra) of Pakistani Industry Ms.Shaista Lodhi very 1st time face to face ,that's fill the energy in me because I love the way she talk and she composed lady with very effective way of talking which inspire me alot always, when I loose bit @Andeel Ali nAdeel Sadiq met , after that finally day champ NiDra FaRooqi came then blast of three positive energies and the most laughter day after quite months .
Rocking day with all of  them!

Last Day When I attend the Session of Intezar Hussain Sb  session give tears in my eyes and in night finally I am able to write some words for him in urdu which would I share in my next post. The Book awards nomination two names was known for me but the problem was that all session conducted in English as compare to Urdu that's why we saw many came for selfies with celebrities , not interested rest of things but positive things is that lots of kids mom and kids ask for book for their interests which is the most positive thing , I found it . Even The Key Note Speech by Fehminda Riaz and Pervaiz Hood bhai also give me some thing which came out in the form of poetry which I also wrote last night  after that Nanadita Das Session was late then due to friends I didn't attend other sessions and came out food street side but food was not good there cause just name of the area things are expensive and tasteless and in all stalls which we visited 
I would like to really appreciate the ‪#‎KLF‬ ‪Lipton‬ stall girls make up with touch of Chinese style , the most Fresh n charming all the day ‪ and most down to earth way they talk with each and every one Hats off them after drinking tea we went out from the Karachi Literacy Festival and Day was End . Suggestion is that if that Karachi Literacy Festival cover by Hum Tv or Dawn News and it's on air next week of the Festival and some clips came out on all news channel which create more interests towards book for our Society . These sort of Arts Literacy kind festival need PTV support cause it's biggest channel of Pakistan and masses catch them but the problem of our State . This Literacy Festival people mostly were Secular and liberal sort mind set might be that's the reason PTV didn't cover it completely . Written by Mohsin Ali .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gureza

کہانی قسط نمبرچار

"Write Your own"